常用句子: She was away from work for a week. 她有一个星期没来上班。
I didn't like the idea of starting to work for a man who was in such a nasty mood. 我真不愿意开始替一个脾气这么暴躁的人干活。
The boss dangled a trip to New York in front of her to get her to work for him. 老板以纽约之旅吸引她为他工作。
Mr. White is only a cog in a wheel at the multinational bank . 怀特先生只不过是这家跨国银行的小人物。
The company has been bought by one of the big multinational. 这个公司被一家大跨国公司买下。
He said it was right to develop heavy industry in this city. 他说在这个城市发展重工业是合适的。
Over the past few years, there has been a marked shift from light manufacturing to heavy industry. 在过去几年,发生了从轻工制造业到重工业的明显变化。
He never spares himself in his work. 他干活从不惜力。
His freelance work brings him in about $20000 a year. 他做自由职业每年可赚2万元。
The new administration is going to bring a sense of discipline to all areas of our operations. 新领导将对我们业务的各个方面实行纪律约束。
We passed a rule that every employee had to be checked out on at least three operations. 我们定了一条规矩,每个工人一定要经过三种工作的训练。
情景对话: 一、
who do you work for 为谁工作 A:So, who do you work for? 那么你为谁工作呢?
B:I work for a large multinational company called DAK Group. We have five main area of business - construction, heavy industry, shipbuilding, motor vehicles and telecommunications. 我在为一个叫DAK集团的大型跨国公司工作。我们有五个主要商业区-建筑区,重工业区,造船区,机动车辆区和通讯区。
A:And which side of the business do you work in? 那么你在哪个业务部门工作?
B:The motor vehicles division. I work in our Belgian factory. We manufacture components for our car production plants in Europe. 机动车辆部。我在我们的比利时厂工作。我们为我们的欧洲汽车生产厂生产构件。
A:Where are DAK headquarters? DAK总部在什么地方?
B:In Seoul. But the company has operations in over fifty countries and thirty factories all over the world. 在首尔。但是我们公司已经在全世界开设了三十工厂,在五十多个国家开展了业务。
二、 M:So, where can I start my work? 那么,我们可以从哪里开始我的工作?
F:Well, your job is to compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts. You’re also responsible for preparing profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports. 额,你的工作是编写和分析金融资料以方便做账。你也要负责准备盈亏表,每月开销和成本会计报告。
M:And I represent? 我是负责人吗?
F:Our company just concluded a business transaction. You can help with documenting varies financial sheets involved in this transaction. 我们公司刚刚达成一个贸易交易。你可以帮忙将与这个交易有关的不同财务表提归档。
M:Ok, thank you. 好的,谢谢你。
F:You’re welcome. Feel free to ask me any time you need help. 不客气。有什么要帮忙请随便问我。